Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We have a blog!!!

We now have a blog! I have been meaning to create one for so long now. But last semester was the craziest with working about 40 hours a week, taking my final capstone class with a full load at school, getting swine flu. But now its Christmas break and I made a list of projects that I wanted to do during the break...one of which was to create a blog. I can cross that off now. But I have a long way to go as I figure out how it all works. We will see if this works and if I figure it out and keep up...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog. I'm glad y'all started one. Now, pictures please! We want to see what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Rebecca! I'm so happy you have a blog. I hope you keep posting stuff. Now that you don't have school all the time you can. I love to blog stalk. It's so fun!! :) But seriously I'm on a computer all day so the moment you post I'll read it and comment. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete